Join any of our committees to not only let your voice be heard and make a difference, but to also meet great people. Share your business with others and continue networking.
Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce Committees
To lead the Chamber in attaining the goals set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Direct communication goals
- To make executive decisions and strategic plans.
- To nominate incoming directors.
- To oversee the budget and financial issues.
- To do annual salary review with the President.
- Research and implement growth of Chamber through regionalization.
To sustain, enhance and develop business growth by serving as a resource.
- Develop and implement a Business Retention Plan.
- Schedule a meeting with the High School Principals, Student Council and Guidance Counselors to see how the Chamber can connect and get involved with the youth.
- Continue to coordinate and produce the Business Expo and adjacent activities during that week.
To promote and support Member Businesses through networking and benefits.
- To establish a Young Business Professionals group.
- To work with WMC in establishing a Youth Leadership program through the schools in our area.
- To provide educational and training opportunities.
- To promote and support Networking opportunities.
- Conduct Operation Thank you with the help of the Board of Directors during the first quarter of the year.
- To help the Membership Sales Director with a prospective member investor connection.
To inform and educate member businesses on local, state and federal issues that may affect their businesses and to be a voice on these issues when needed.
- Provide members with a minimum of two opportunities to meet with key governmental officials.
- Continue to communicate issues information to member businesses.
To promote Waupaca Area as a year-round destination.
- Update the website.
- Implement room tax with the surrounding townships.
- Coordinate cooperative advertising with area businesses.
- Continue to promote the Waupaca Area as a meeting and convention destination.
- Continue to promote the Waupaca Area as a wedding destination.
- Hold quality events to draw people from outside the area.